Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Menu for the week

Well, I came up with the menu for the rest of the week.
Today for breakfast we had Strawberries and cream farina. We had some strawberries from July 4th (they were the frozen kind that had thawed) so I chopped those up and added them when the farina had finished cooking. It was actually really good!
Lunch was toad in a hole with a little juice.
Dinner was Black Beans and Rice- with corn, red peppers and a little sausage. It was delicious!

For the rest of the week we will have
Wednesday:
Salmon Patties, corn, mac-n-cheese and coleslaw

Thursday:
Cal zones with dipping sauce

Friday:
Egg Bake
Coffeecake
Smoothies

Saturday:
DH will be gone with the other men of the church helping a family with some housework so I am hoping to get a few things that would make the day special for the kids. I am hoping to make it a work day for us but also a relaxing fun day too. I have a friend that can take me somewhere if needed so I might see if she can get me to Aldi to buy a few things for the weekend until I can get to the store to get everything we need.

It is amazing to me that I can think of all kinds of things to blog about but when I am sitting here ready to post, I can't remember one thing. ~sigh~ Well, I have my menu up so that is something. Maybe I will remember tomorrow and post about something besides food.

No comments: