Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am here- alive- but ended up getting the "crud" that is going around

I thought I would post while I was sitting here in bed- yes bed. How does a mother of lots manage to get into bed at 7 on a Saturday night? I can tell you it wasn't easy. I have planned school today, washed clothes, cleaned, prepped in the kitchen, prepped for Church in the morning and I am not feeling well. I said that I am done so I am taking a break and looking around the net and eating ice cream. Ice cream is sickness cure isn't it? I was always taught that. I did put a banana in it to make it healthy. ;-)
I have a kombucha scoby and made my tea and now have it fermenting. I have my sourdough souring too. Now that we are in a house again, I am going to try and do as much healthy stuff that I can. I would like to add that we are not very healthy. We eat too much stuff that we shouldn't, i.e. the ice cream, but I do try to make what I can and be as healthy as we can be. I know I have said this before, but it is really nice to be back in a house in my hometown with our family and friends. I hope to keep working on my blog and changing a few things around.

No comments: